Thursday, January 17, 2013

Patrick Tang Admits He's a Pervert & Likes Doing Psychotic Things



Yesterday the cast to TVB upcoming series The Days of Days Sonija Kwok, Sunny Chan, Patrick Tang, Lin Xiawei, Raymond Wong and Vivien Yeo took part in the promotional event held at the Lam Tsuen Wishing Square. Patrick's ex-girlfriend Katy Kung was sick and absent from the event. 

In the series, Patrick plays a perverted boy ('ham sap jai') and was teased from all over,"You're just being yourself, shouldn't be difficult for you to do." Patrick later admitted he is perverted. He played along and joked: "I am perverted, but I'm super perverted in the series. (Do you want to 'ham sap' ex-girlfriend Katy Kung?) I don't dare to, we have little scenes together. (She didn't come because she wanted to avoid you?) No, she's not feeling well. I contacted her last night. (You ticked her off?) No, we are still friends. Actually it's the past already, I don't mind being in the same place as her. (Any chance of reconciling?) We broke up because there were problems. This kinda of thing is far into the future, there may not be such possibility." It was rumored he broke up with Katy because of the third party Kayi Cheung getting involved in their relationship? Patrick stressed Kayi is just a friend. When speaking of TVB's love for "rape scenes" lately, Patrick laughed: "I love doing psychotic things. (Who do you want your co-star to be?) Mimi Chu! That will definitely get high ratings!" 

Now a mother, Sonija Kwok expressed she often chatted with Sunny Chan about baby caring tips while they were shooting. She revealed she's currently troubled by which school she should choose for her daughter. When asked if she plans to send her daughter to study abroad? Sonija said: "When she gets older, I will go with her and perhaps you won't see me again thereafter." Asked if she plans to go earn extra income in Mainland? She said: "Unless the salary is really tempting and guaranteed that I can see my daughter, then I will consider."

No comments:

Post a Comment