Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cecilia Cheung: I’m the happiest divorcee in the world


The actress-singer moves on from her failed marriage and yearns to have a daughter in future

Cecilia Cheung finally opens up on her separation from Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse – for the first time.

“I’m the happiest divorcee in the world and enjoying every moment in my life right now. I follow my gut feelings in whatever I do, and have never regretted any of my decisions. ” she expressed in a recent variety show. 

Although a mother to two sons Lucas, 5, and Quintus, 2, she still longs to have a daughter in her next relationship. The actress-singer revealed that she has many suitors, but has yet to meet “the one”.

Cecilia jokingly commented, “If he really dotes on me, I’ll just skip the “default” dating procedures and proceed to make babies with my ‘Mr. Right’!”

In the TV interview, the 32-year-old mentioned Lucas is aware of his parents’ divorce, and also dismissed rumours of him playing “matchmaker” to mend the broken relationship between the former golden couple. 

Good friend, Taiwanese singer Christine Fan, praised Cecilia when the latter made a guest appearance at her concert in Hong Kong last weekend.

Christine said, “No matter what difficulties she encounters, [Cecilia] will not shed a tear in front of her sons. She’s a noble mum.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment